Sunday, March 18, 2012

Miss Millie and I dont have fairies at the bottom of my garden

 I rather like this latest photo of Miss Millie, I think it was a small toadstool she was looking at. Taken last Wednesday at the wake after the funeral.
Also although some people may have fairies at the bottom of their gaden, I have a rather nice Welsh Cob stallion, Pen-nant Prime Time. I like going down to talk to him and give him some grass, although he isnt too sure about Max but then I dont think Max is too sure of him either,.
John is off fishing.
I have done a heap of washing, and now have an even bigger pile of ironing waiting to be done some time this week
It has been a glorious day, magpies warbling as only they can.
I did take a coffee and a biscuit outside and had it with Max but most of the day I have been painting backgrounds and sewing up stuff to use as cards for the exhibition over Easter.
I am not sure if this is a good day or not, I suppose some stuff has been done but it seems to have taken ages to get to where I am at the moment.
My muse is still not roaring ahead, instead it seems to slip and slide, sometimes there and sometimes not.
All rather frustrating as then I suddenly feel tired (and if truth be told hungry, and I am trying not to eat too much!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

The slip and slide, sometimes there and sometimes not (more often NOT for me) ..... hunger pangs ....I can relate so well. Your weather sounds like ours... Glorious! A dear photo of Miss Millie in her beautiful frock.

Stitching Lady said...

I love your post and the stories in it!

Unknown said...

All of the photos are marvelous, but the one of Miss Millie, not posed, is precious! XOXO