Saturday, March 24, 2012

A rambustious morning walk

 I took so many photos this morning and I couldnt fit them all in, click or double click to enlarge them.
It was damp after I had shopped at the market this morning and we decided to go over to the Kings Beach walk and wait until the shower had passed and we could walk without getting too wet.
I had heard the sea roaring as I took Max up the hill this morning, and roaring it certainly was with waves crashing and spume blowing.
Wonderful.
I love it when it is like that.
So odds and ends of the sea as my camera caught it.
Tomorrow there may be more!
Yesterday we joined a picture house full of oldies to see the first screening of "The exotic Marigold Hotel". I see this morning that the papers dont think much of it but we both thoroughly enjoyed a very British comedy with the wonderful Judy Dench and equally good Maggie Smith, no smells but lots of exotic sights and as only the British can do it a few really good one off lines.
A feel good picture with a stella cast.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you do those photos are there any directions anywhere onhow to do this. the photos are beautiful.

virginia said...

The photos are wonderful. I wouldn't mind seeing (and hearing) a bit of sea like that occasionally. We are completely landlocked where we are. But at least we have the river and now the trees are coming into leaf spring flowers are coming out, so we're going into the best time of the year. Clocks go forward tomorrow.

I read the book abut the exotic Marigold Hotel. It was extremely funny, but poignant as well. Love, V.