Thursday, October 13, 2011

More fabric pages


The front and back of the next fabric page, not showing up quite as well as I would like but ok.
Then the two dolls, the first was a stamp and we made those when we were in Broken Hill last year, the second is one I drew free hand today, I had found some sharpie fabric pens in Big W and thought I would like to try them out. Unfortunately the yellow dots dont seem to show up very well in the scan. ON the whole though I am really pleased with how it is developing. A few more ideas coming out of this.
I will put this some where on the inside cover.

Quite warm today but I have finally planted out the petunias I bought over the week end and pulled some weeds, done more washing so I am up to date with that.
Spent yesterday in Adelaide visiting my sister who has a bit of a health problem, she is off to Melbourne next week and just wanted to tell me a few things and also give me my Birthday present, three lovely netsuke hares, I am thrilled with them.
Then on to lunch at a friends and there were three of us having a lovely non alcoholic time! Well I had to drive home again didnt I.
I realise I dont catch up with friends as much as perhaps I should.
I have just organised myself to the Grampians in late February too, doing a 2 day workshop with Keith Lo Bue, The class list is extensive, I thought a 2 day may not be quite as much but I do have time to quietly get most of it and thank goodness I have quite a lot any way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: