Saturday, October 15, 2011

The moon last night


Coming home from a very pleasant dinner last night the moon was I think full, any way it looked pretty large and I tried to take some photos as we were driving, which is the last one, and then we stopped, the middle couple and finally at home through the trees. I took the flash off and got these wonderful affects.
Coming through the back way on dirt roads is always a bit of an adventure and you hope the kangaroos dont hop the wrong way, this time no one did.
More rain, lots of wind today, I went in to the market and came home rather damp around the edges.
Catching up on a few inside jobs and being a bit lazy.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Ah ha swoopy photos eh.The look great.

annie said...

Wonderful moon shots, Penny. A night full of atmosphere and you caught it beautifully.
annie

ArtPropelled said...

Amazing moon photos Penny. I've been enjoying catching up with your blog.