Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sun moon stars

I have finally finished this small slow stitchery that I was doing in Jude Hill's on line class,
I am afraid the photo wouldnt crop and the face doesnt show up terribly well.
Lots of bits and pieces went on here.
Lots of slow hand stitching, some bleaching and playing around.
Very damp today, but I am catching up on things and getting packed to go away, trying to clean the house and leave it for the sitter.
I do hope that Melbourne isnt too cold and Queensland is warmer, not sure what I am packing, I may end up washing and wearing the same things over and over again.
More importantly what sewing and painting stuff I am taking with me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

shirley said...

I dont know about the rest of Queensland, but it is not warmer here. depends where you are going. Close to the coast is not too bad, but inland is freezing.

Love you little mini quilt project. It is frustrating when things dont work.

ArtPropelled said...

This is a lovely slow quilt Penny. Hope you find a warm spot in Queensland. It's quite nippy here too.

Downunderdale said...

looks good Penny - don't forget to check out the thread studio facebook page

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip :)