Thursday, June 30, 2011

Food shopping this morning


There are wonderful shops up here, just around the corner so more photos, J is amazed at what I take photos of, perhaps also are so many others, I dont know, but it is fun to have so many records.
These are all olives made in every way possible!
The fruit and veg, and then I couldnt resist the ice cream area, isnt this incredible (click to blow it up).
Finally next door was this glorious kitchen shop. Just as well it doent live near me or I would be broke, aprons in every colour imaginable and utensils I only see in books.
I took lots more of these but picasa only lets me do 4 photos unless I make a collage.
I am a real country bumpkin in these places.
9 for dinner tonight and I am the main cook, never cooked a large lump of beef on the BBQ before so it will be interesting.
walked around the little Botanic gardens here too this afternoon but forgot my camera. I never forget my camera so John had to use his phone, the photos are not brilliant.

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Interesting post Penny, but I can't see any of the photos - just a cross in a square - very frustrating! I especially wanted to see the photo of the Botanic Gardens - they were designed by the same man who designed our Gardens here. Sounds like you are having fun, hope the orast was successful. Cheers

Wanda..... said...

The same happened to me last year, Penny!

DCAja said...

great post!