Monday, June 07, 2010

TAST week 14 Mason and Millie


I have finished my tAST , for this week, buttonholed Herringbone stitch, fun and easy to do, go to Sharon B whose site is on my side bar to see what and why we are doing this.
Tab took these photos of Mason and Millie they are so cute.
We are off to dinner tonight so I am trying to get a heap of things done before we go out. John has to give a presentation to the local Agricultural Bureau. Some how I got invited too.
I have still been tidying and am finally getting so that I think I can clean tomorrow, I have friends coming for dinner at the end of the week so the house had better look ok.
It is amazing how much dust has accumulated while we were away, and somehow piles of magazines have I am sure moved themselves around the house.
In to the optometrist today I do not have macular degeneration, just that wretched hole in my macular! I have a cataract but it hasnt made much progress since the last time but I do need new lenses in my reading glasses.
The joys of getting old.

4 comments:

Robin Mac said...

I am so glad you don' have macular degeneration. How did you get the hole in your macular? I am still having injections in my eye each month for the wet macular degeneration, although the sight is not improving, it is not getting worse either. Mason and Millie have both grown so much, they look gorgeous.

Wanda..... said...

Mason and Millie look awfully cute and happy on that slide.


♥...Wanda

shirley said...

So glad you dont have MD. It sounds like a terrible thing to have. Mason and Millie are cute...that 4WD in the background is the same as ours.

Unknown said...

phew, who needs macular degeneration?! Just catching up with your blog. Great photos! I always feel like I've had a mini-vacation when you go somewhere. My gosh, but the kids are getting big.