Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Feeling overwhelmeed



I have so much on my plate at the moment and not a lot of time to get stuff done.
Yesterday I didnt blog as I cleaned the house, thoroughly due to the wind and dust we have been having, so too tired after that and nothing productive to say.
Today I have done these samples for my embellish course with Dale and and another one, skun a dolls face, not very well but time will tell how she turns out.
Fielded phone calls and helped John put some glass back in the door.
I hate to say how much is still to be done.
I enjoyed doing these samples, but the knitting takes time and I have some other knitted bits that need something done to them and tomorrow Dale will have another lesson for us.
July's TIF is there waiting for me and the sketchjournalling with Sharon has some exercises to be done as well.
It is my oldest grandson, Simon's birthday today, I think he is 22, how time flies.
Finally a beautiful day, after it blew all night and rained. A very disturbed night as things fell off the trees and hit the roof and rolled down into the gutter, the problems with having an iron roof!

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

I'm in the same boat as you Penny
Still doing my Embellisher stuff--haven't started Sharon's journal stuff --where does the time go.