Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My mother and Millie and unfinished dolls



It has been freezing cold here and all my joints have been complaining so I have been doing some scanning of the photos that Tabby gave me last night of Millie and my mother she took a couple of weeks ago. I will take them up to my mother when I see her tomorrow.
Tabby and Millie and John came for dinner last night, I managed to make some meat go far enough with lots of vegetables in a casserole.
I have also been trying to finish off these dolls but they are taking me a while to get to them as I am still knitting. They need hair and a cloak and a few other bits and pieces.
I have just realised that the traders bazaar for Geelong is on the Saturday morning and now I dont know if I will be trading or not as we have dear friends coming from Western Australia while I am away and I want to get home to see them. It will be a good 9 hour drive and I dont want to be driving too late in the day, originally I was going to spend the night somewhere on the way home. I have time to make up my mind later.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Penny what a wonderful photo of your mother and Millie it almost looks as though Millie is talking to her.

Robin Mac said...

I love the photos Penny, especially your mother and Millie.

The dolls look fascinating, tough decision coming up though about trading, that is a long drive home. Do you do it on your own?
Cheers Robin.

Unknown said...

What a great photo! My mother refuses to be photographed and I'm sure that I'll regret one day fairly soon.

Marvelous dolls!!