Friday, July 25, 2008

Working on a new doll


John went off to Murray Bridge today but as my back is still painful after my physio trip yesterday I decided to stay home.
After the mundane sweeping tidying, dish and cloth washing and going for a walk I decided I need to get on with some small dolls to sell at my table at Geelong in September, which is looming rather fast.
So I made a few very simple bodies and as I already had some polymer clay faces did a bit of designing, they are basically rather like the forest people I did last year but maybe garden people this time, it really depends on how they turn out.
Last time these little people walked off my table so I hope these will too.
A lovely sunny day but still cold and by the time I went for a walk the cloud had returned and the wind was up.
John's day was not quite as long as he had thought it would be thank goodness.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Are you really coming to Geelong? That's good. What's the craft fair? I hope the weather warms up a bit but it should be nicer by then.
w.