Sunday, July 13, 2008

Embellish and zap




I thought I really should show that I have been doing a bit, actually I have done quite a lot, even got the floors vacuumed before Millie and her parents arrived, she is now sitting and rolling over, not long before she crawls.
the first is a bit of embellished hand stitched stuff on felt that goes into holes when heated. I put the back up of the burnt one and the front of another that I liked without it going into holes. Using the heat gun it really stinks.
Then two more from yesterday, the bubbles on the incoming tide and the sky over Victor with the change coming in.
I am trying to get the last teddy bear outlined on the cot blanket but I have to concentrate and I keep getting interrupted.
I am also trying to do more of my studio journal but so far there is nothing I really want to put up, although cutting up colored magazines is fun.

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

Cutting up pieces of coloured paper is about as far as I have got so far, I can do that while watching the news on Telly. Would be lovely to get a whole day just to catch up a bit!! I bet you are enjoying having Millie and her parents to stay. Cheers, Robin