Thursday, July 10, 2008

My mermaid is finished


This is Ankai Nou, an online class I did with Angela Jareki. No where near such a lovely face as Angela does but I wasnt going to do another one as this is the third.
One of my grand sons had a very lucky escape last night when his car went off the road and into a neighbours front paddock in wet and wintry conditions on his way home from work last night.
Luckily only bruising but his car is a write off.
I am madly trying to get a few things finished, I did get some embellish stuff done and I have almost finished the little jumper, but more stuff is sitting on my work tables.
I have spent most of the week home trying to clear stuff up and dont seem to have got very far, I suppose there is always the week end!!

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

I love your mermaid Penny, and I can really sympathise with the feeling of not achieving very much in the way of cleaning up - I think I am going backwards - but I am determined to get to my sewing room by Saturday!
Glad to hear your grandson is okay - cars can be replaced, bodies can't. Cheers, Robin

Alison said...

Glad your grandson's OK and that you've had some rain. We had snow here today but not enough to settle. I've been busy looking after Shula who has now gone home and caring for MUm as Dad can do little as he is into his 6th week with excrutiating shingles.

Anonymous said...

The mermaid turned out really well and I'm glad that your grandson is fine and doing okay aside from some bruising. I lost a brother when he was 22 years old in a car accident so it's a scary feeling I know...

Karen