Friday, January 12, 2007

Old man kangaroo

I hope you can see him in the middle of the photo you should be able to zoom in on him.
He was on one side of the track when I went out to feed yesterday morning and I got such a surprise that he was so close I forgot I had the camera, he very elegantly hopped high over two fences and then stood looking at me. I would guess a good 7 feet from nose to tail.
I was out taking photos of the dead trees and scrub on the hills as part of our submission for exeptional circumstances for drought relief. We have never had trees die like this.
Still problems with the computer hook ups and this one is being done on the lap top to see how I go transferring data from one to the other. Not easy.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Great photo! Weren't you frightened that he might kick you? When you get time - and it sounds like you are always busy - this could become a super painting subject.
W.