Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Encrustations and beads

I had a bad night last night after seeing my mother it is just so depressing and she does the best she can but was not having a good day memory wise, my youngest daughter Tabby and I went and took her for lunch as the food in the home is not at all good. She loved having a fresh salad with smoked salmon, they never seem to get salads.
I came home tired and down. I took a long time to get going this morning and then finally decided to do some embellishing, and this, which was some left over wire, a bit of tyvek I had threaded through a rather wonky small frame I made out of a coat hanger because I cant find the ones I bought, some left over encrusted fabric from making tags and voila, some beads and it is a nice little patch for something.
I did a bit more wire and pipe cleaner stuff too so not much more and I think I will have finished my Module 4.
Dont hold your breath Dale, it will probably still be weeks.
I had a few lovely minutes getting enthused by all the lovely stuff on the other emellisher blogs, still havent got my logo up but I do notice that I am now a member.
I loved the houses Dale was doing so made a few of my own, dreadful copy cat but I love houses, I sketch houses too, have a look on my other blog with my boots and sketchbook in the links, the only link I managed to get up, hopeless when it comes to computer stuff I have to think about.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

That's a very pretty design. You could make cards with pics like this. Lovely textures. Hey, no wonder you broke a needle doing this. Okay, I don't know what I am talking about.
W.