Monday, January 22, 2007

Embellisher ATC's

I made these and a couple more over the week end and have just finished blanket stitching around the outside. I made these on the embellisher. The ones on the left were just done on felt and the others were the same but had net over them. A bit of beading and a tiny bit of embroidery. These are for Dale's swap.
A busy day today, a full day of watercolour class I feel very tired and as if i didnt achieve much until the last hour.
Tuppy the male pug had come out in hot spots so had to be dropped at the vets in the morning so I was running a bit late and then picked him up afterwards he has larged shaved spots on him .
I hope this isnt the beginning of more problems, he was ok while the weather was dry.
I have now been doing this blog for one year. I cant believe it.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

these are lovely!! Im getting addicted to ATCs

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

They certainly look good Penny, but what's an embellisher and what do you do with it? Pardon my ignorance!
w.