Saturday, January 20, 2007

embellisher fun

I havent touched my embellisher for a while and this morning as it is warm and damp and sticky, 40 mm since yesterday and it is wonderful, but outside so are the flies!
We had power black outs last night and the cows were very late being milked which they were not happy about and at about 4.30 I could here them bellowing. I missed the end of Death on the Nile too so will have to find the book and see what happened. We had a slow day yesterday, being so wet, missed the tour down under who were about 1/2 hour ahead of time, must remember they are faster in the wet next year.
Then the bank people out so we could all be together to sign stuff. I am still in a muddle from being away for 2 days! Next week I hve a 4 day class of watercolour painting which I hope will be fun.

No comments: