Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Earrings

I have had my ears pierced for just over 12 months and in that time one hasnt liked me much so I wore sleepers for a lot of it. Now I am branching out into wild and wonderful earrings. I made these yesterday as so far I have about 3 pairs of dangly ones and that was all, the whole idea of having my ears pierced at this late stage in my life was so that I could wear nice ones.
I hadnt taken into account the fact that I cant see out of my left eye at all well so getting that earring in has been a challenge but now I think I have beated it. Whoopee!!
A cool day yesterday but warmed up and got sticky and the flies are awful again, Everytime I walk any where I am continuously brushing them out of my eyes, and when you wear glasses that isnt fun. They swarm all over my back and around my head, horrid.
The rain didnt amount to much but there are quite a few trees down from the wind, not that it was anything like the storm that hit Renmark the other day, that was very destructive.

1 comment:

Linda said...

It sounds like so much fun to make your own earrings! I love the red ones -- just beautiful!