Monday, January 29, 2007

cling wrap fabric

I have been trying to get back into my Module 4 stuff from playways and remembered that Di of Di's fibre feats had put up a tutorial on how to make this. I dont know what on earth I would use it for, it really seems pretty plasticy to me, but it does come into the bit on plastic and sandwiches so here it is.
I bought a respirator today as some of the stuff I have been burning is pretty awful I think I have worked out how to use it, feel like a space alien.One of out tanks has sprung a leak not the rainwater one but one that is gravity fed from a spring and we use that one for the loo and some of the garden, so John has had to go up and try to work out what to do with it. Very humid and not nice where he is working.
A yummy parcel arrived today from Dale of The Thread Studio, I try to only order once a month but it is hard.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Your cling wrap fabric looks good.
Have you tried machine stitching on it yet.
There was an article on Workshop on the Web using this "fabric" and they made a book cover with hand made paper pages inserted.
I have done one and it looks great.