Sunday, August 31, 2014

Morning mix

finally we walked this morning, a bit windy but very pleasant to get back on the beach again. I had collected a few shells and these were put in one of the two baskets by the back door. The lemon tree is suddenly being quite prolific and I had to take a photo, I still marvel that I have a lemon tree here that actually produces lemons, we are deemed too cold and frosty to normally have a fruiting lemon but somehow I got this one on the right base stock and it is wonderful. It has got much cooler suddenly and overcast this afternoon. I have finished my yoyo necklace and am working on another as well as doing more pages in my gook. Trouble is they take such a long time to organise, waiting for paint to dry. Perhaps I should have two on the go. I am slowly getting back to normal after all this gadding about. Oh and tonight we have fish, I must take a photo but John came home with a nice feed of what we call nanagi, they look a bit like a small red snapper.

1 comment:

Suztats said...

A lovely collection of shells, Penny, to remind you of your beach walks. The water looks very calm today.