Friday, August 15, 2014

Last night in Queensland

We are now home, after a long and quite traumatic day with worries over a grand child clouding the day as well. All is fine there but it all left us feeling totally exhausted. we went out for dinner on our last night and the moon was coming up over the high rises and clouds when we sat at our table. You may have to double click to see the one of the high rises. I spent yesterday washing and getting stuff away, all the usual things after a couple of weeks away. today I hope to clean out a cupboard that ants had got into, trouble is it is in a high cupboard and I need some help and John is too busy trying to sort out all the bills etc that have accumulated while we were away. really just to say we are home and my blogs may be a bit short on and then we are heading for Melbourne I hope next Wednesday to do 2 classes with Ro Bruhn which I am looking forward to.

4 comments:

Jo Murray said...

You left just in time Penny...it's now rainy and miserably cold. I'm swim-deprived.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

These are lovely photos. Isn't it good that these days with a few clicks we can capture beauty in our environment.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Oh the gorgeous Moon!

Unknown said...

I love "going along" on your adventures. Great photos as usual. And always great see more of your gorgeous country!