Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back from Melbourne.

We had an interesting going trip, two long drives and are home, the washing is being done, some shopping done and the cat is home, and I ache. I had to lovely days doing Ro Bruhns classes at art is you, nothing finished of course, only two of us in the first one which was her yo yo necklace class, beads, buttons and metal work. The other lass was Sally from Queensland and she and I and 3 others also did an altered book class, lots of fun making stamps from sticky backed foam and splashing paint around. I am looking forward to playing more with this when I have time.We also managed to see the absolutely magnificent Italian masterpieces from the Prado in Spain so glad we managed to get to the art gallery early and had almost no crowds. I bought the book, such wonderful faces. Off to hang out the next load of washing.

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Interesting Penny...I'm getting an idea of what to expect.

Stitching Lady said...

Those altered book pages are beautiful.