Monday, August 18, 2014

Last stitch, I have done 12 months

I have decided to stop stitching daily for a while. I may start again in the New Year but I have done 12 months and I feel that I need a small break, with spring just around the corner there will be much more to do outside. As you can see I cooked lunch for 10 people on Monday, we walked in the botanic Gardens on tuesday and then went out for dinner that night and had some unsettling news about a grand daughter, On Wednesday we had a huge day, flew home, had hair cuts and heard good news about our grand daughter. Thursday I shopped and washed. Friday I didnt do much I think everything had caught up with me. Saturday we went to look at paintings and had a walk and on Sunday we walked, the almond trees have been out and all look quite spectacular, it rained and that was the end of my 12 months. I will miss it but at times I felt I needed a break to be a bit fresher about the qhole thing. I still need to sew on the last few dates and put the last couple of bits onto my roll, then perhaps I will show some finished photos.

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

It's been a HUGE commitment Penny...and I've enjoyed every piece. Hope all is well with your grandchild.