Tuesday, August 05, 2014

My week in stitch and the beach.

I am a little behind with this, things have suddenly got rather busy here, with another guest arriving and J suddenly feeling tired as I had expected, she tries to do too much. We did manage a walk on the beach although it was not as easy as it could have been though as the sand was soft and not easy walking. We did also manage a lovely lunch though. My week in stitch, seems so long ago now, involved a visit to my orthopedic surgeon, one year on, a day organizing to go away, and feeling as if I was going around in circles. Then the trip up, and from then on a round of seeing old friends, walking, shopping and up until now generally relaxing.

2 comments:

Hildred said...

The beach looks lovely and I see lots of people in your weekly stitching, Penny, so know you have been busy, - a lovely way to keep a diary!

Suztats said...

A walk on the beach sounds wonderful. Busy days and happy stitching.