Monday, September 01, 2014

Playing in my altered book and lichen

I think it will take me for ever to finish this book, I think it is gradually growing on me but at times I still seem to be making mud! A nice distraction from my aches and pains though. We walked this morning, I wasnt sure we would be able to as we had a very welcome 8mm of rain over night but it cleared up very quickly and although colder and windy at least it got me moving a bit. I rather liked this very orange lichen growing on a rock as we walked up from the beach. I have been over taking a few books over to the Yankalilla exchange, through the back roads, the wattle is well and truly out. I called in to see Tabby at the fodder store too, she has some nice birds for sale, but no point in me having any Oscar loves terrifying any bird I have ever thought of having.

No comments: