Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sea side wandering

Monday we went walking at the bay and found this wonderful purple star fish, today we went over to Pt Elliot and I took photos of the sun and clouds, the native yam daisies and the wonderful jumble of granite rocks. It was a lovely morning for a walk and to blow away some of the tiredness I have been feeling. Some more ironing done and a bit more done to the house, it all takes time these days, and another page done on my altered book. I am not really enjoying it but am getting a bit less thingy about it and trying out new things, after all I have heaps of stuff I can use so why not try it out. Not ready for photos yet though.There has been a lot of chat about people stopping blogging, I miss bloggers who used to be regular and now are not, but I also know that I dont post as regularly as I once did, I think because I ache so much I feel that what I have to say is not really relevant any more.

1 comment:

shirley said...

I can understand how much you enjoy your walks with that wonderful coastline to inspire you. I miss all the regular bloggers when we were all on Stitchin fingers too Penny...but then I have become very slack myself
Hope you begin to feel less tired as the lovely spring weather arrives.