Sunday, September 28, 2014

Windy Pt Elliot

We have had high winds from the north and for September high temperatures as well. All of which for a hay fever sufferer dosnt bode well but as I was desperate for a walk we went over to Pt Elliot hoping to walk in an area where we would be at least out of the wind a bit. Not really out of the wind as every so often the wind almost blew us off our feet and rounding a corner we saw the surf boat hugging the shore and trying desperately to make way, they seemed to be turning in a circle rather than getting back to the beach, or perhaps the rowers were new to the job, the fellow standing was shouting a lot. Any way it was nice to be out for a short time. A friend who reads my blog tells me I shouldnt be so negative, well all I can say is that it is my blog and I should be able to put up what I like and if sometimes I am feeling off and a bit depressed about things outside my control and I dont feel like being all sweetness and light all the time she doesnt have to read it. I write what and how I want to. Enough of a rant.

1 comment:

Hildred said...

The way I look at posts is that they are a personal expression of events and opinions and the way life is going for you at that particular time. Sometimes I am feeling particularly lonely, but I must say I seldom include that in a post. However, if something irritates me I have no qualms about telling it like it is. You go, Penny!!!