Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Necklace , starting a new one and more pages

I am making more yoyos for a few more necklaces, I am being rather slow though as the weather is so changeable and I ache as well as having a bad dose of hayfever, there is pollen blowing every where and we have had hot dry winds and now wet squally winds, which might help the hay fever. I always forget how miserable I can feel at this time of the year. I am slowly plodding on with my altered book, I think some pages need a bit more, some the wash I put on took all the colour out of somethings, it is all a learning curve still not sure it is my thing but I am determined to finish it. Adelaide to the dentist yesterday just left me feeling terribly tired and just then i went out to feed the chooks and was nearly blown away with a very strong wet gust of wind. I am now back inside, and I would be by the fire and on my tablet but the internet is pretty iffy in this sort of weather so I am better out here next to the wifi! The girls are safely back from a very good Adelaide Royal Show with the ponies, ribbons in most classes I think and a couple of firsts, not that I have the full results but I suppose some one will eventually tell me. They were lucky with the weather while they were up there.

2 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Penny, you are soooo prolific! I just toured down your page and I am blown away by how much you have accomplished. Gorgeous landscape shots as well... You live a very full life!

Hildred said...

Love your altered pages, Penny - and the necklace. Hope you are soon rid of your hayfever and feeling better.