Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A new necklace

When I made this it was supposed to be a bracelet but some how it was too long and I didnt want to try and shorten it so instead put it on a cord and I am really pleased with it, much better than another bracelet.
It is freezing cold and stormy with rain showers roaring through so I am inside trying to get warm, our house is old and has lots of leaks under doors and through windows, so although the kitchen and sitting area of the house is warm with the fire where I work gets terribly cold so stuff starts to migrate out there.
Off to feed the chooks etc berfore another band of rain comes through.
Love the rain, just not the cold.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Extremely lovely necklace, Penny.

Hildred said...

What a clever lady you are, Penny, - what you have reclaimed as a necklace is very beautiful, and must give you a gread deal of satisfaction.

shirley said...

the necklace is beautiful Penny. I don't like the cold either.