Monday, May 26, 2008

Yesterday's walk




A few more photos that I took yesterday. It was foggy this morning and then it got very wet for a while.
I have only just got back from my evening walk. A lovely evening and I took a few more photos, but it began to drizzle again before I got home.
The top white bush in the photos is a coastal melaleuca, and then the entrance to Almonta beach, more of the red correa that was flowering every where and then the rocks at the Point Avoid lookout. You can see why you would avoid this area.
Golden Island is in the background.
A very rugged coast.
We will have a very long drive home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

I love rocky coastlines like this, thanks for sharing

Sequana said...

Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy the pics from your walks?

Almost makes me feel like I'm there with you. *S*