Thursday, May 22, 2008

Morning walk to the biggest Morning tea



I went to the biggest morning tea this morning held in the Coffin Bay hall. Some poor fellow had his legs shaved instead of his head this year. I think they raised quite a lot of money as there were far more people there than I have seen before although the bids on the sale were a bit slow. I walked there and back and it was a beautiful morning so the camera was out again. The first of these is a coastal mallee that is in flower, then the spectacular cocky's beak.
I was rather taken with this collection of pelicans and cormorants and sea gulls on a boat pier near our shack .
The last is one of the oyster boats coming in at a great rate from one of the leases.
I had a lovely time getting some painting done while Mary went for a very long walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing and I love that I can click on the pictures and they blow up into these big beautiful shots that show all the details.

Karen