Thursday, May 08, 2008

TIF page for May done


This page for my TIF is a bit odd, I sort of went pretty one side and not the other, does this mean I have a split personality?
I was trying to get all the bits of my art life done in one page, and I am not sure it worked.
It is done and I look forward to June.
We will be away for two weeks fishing from next Thursday, yee gods a week off! So I am trying to tidy up a few things before we go. The fact that I have decided to cut up my quilt is another little thing to think about.
Today I have been very good and caught up on the ironing, and that is no mean feat, it seems to generate itself when I am not looking.
Tomorrow is Adelaide so there may not be a post, see how I feel when I get home.

3 comments:

Meg in Tennessee said...

I think its very interesting and you used the colors along with the theme, way to go!

Liz in Kansas said...

I am so impressed! You have already finished your TIF for this month and I have not even posted yet! You have done a very nice job of illustrating your artist side. BTW, it's not a split personality, it's being super flexible.

Cory said...

I am not sure what TIF is about, but will look into the challenge.
I am peeking into everyone's blog hoping for direction.

Your work is lovely.

I am an artist...art is my craft and my craft is art. I am an artist who "dabbles" with paint.

Cory
http://www.artwithmoxie.com
http://www.createwithmoxie.blogspot.com