Saturday, May 24, 2008

native pittosporum and our walk





I picked a few of the native pitosporum seeds as I walked the other day and this with some Westringia picked from the next door garden was our table centre piece the other night.
the Other photos I took this morning while walking around to visit Jean in her delightful cottage.
Jean is a very spry 82 year old who I have just met and the nicest person with one of the older style shacks although this one must be one of the oldest cottages here in Coffin bay with thick walls in the central bit.
I am not changing that bit above as I am having to stand to type this and it isnt always easy to see what I have done.
The weather has changed today, the odd shower and it is a lot cooler and windier.
I love the way these odd hills and hummocks pop up in the distance around the bay, the last one is looking towards kellidie Bay where there are more oyster leases.

No comments: