Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Walked for nearly an hour this morning.

Longer than I have walked for ages, half an hour is usually my maximum so when we arrived home I was pretty pooped. Lovely morning and Pullen Island at Pt Elliot was standing out in the sun. Clouds, no whale today but a bunch of spitter caterpillas on a branch of a tree, I was glad John took the photo. Lots of birds around. Feeling rather relieved as we have now got another year in this house. All a bit worried as if we had to find somewhere else it would all be happening over my birthday, not that there is much being said about what any one is doing but still it is nice to think I dont have to think about packing up this house around it.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Gosh, this year has passed quickly. My daughter mentioned the other day that she is worried if she will be able to stay in her house another year. She has had a hard year financially and I suspect she has made her rent late a few times causing the worry. Glad you had a nice walk. The fresh air lifts our spirits for sure.
xx, Carol

clar said...

So happy to be a witness to such dedication, persistence, patience, hope and love. Joy to all.
DalagangFilipina.info

Judy Martin said...

Your walk is beautiful xo