Saturday, September 14, 2019

Today and yesterday.

There was some sea fog this morning. I think that the last few days took rather a lot out of me, We were in Adelaide on Thursday and what with that as well as the big trip away last week end I havent felt much like doing anything. We have managed to walk and the weather is getting warmer so the pots have needed to be watered but apart from that, and sorting out food I seem to have done very little. The girls are very busy having foals, I think it is 3 each so far, must find some energy to get out to see them. We have also had good results at our local Horse of the year show with our ponies who have been sold or are in the hands of other people. Very pleasing to know how good our stock is for children and the show ring under saddle, not just as led ponies. A busy time for all. I just hope that the rain has not stopped, we need feed and hay for the coming summer. Such awful news of the early fires in Queensland too. I am not a great fan of summer.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures. Terry and I need to take a breath too after being out and about. He always says to me that I wear him out. Truthfully I'm worn out too! Just get the rest your body tells you that you need.
xx, Carol