Monday, September 02, 2019

My Donatella is getting there

This lovely Jill Maas pattern has been such fun to make. I have been making her very slowly but have now ironed on her pattern, a Denise pattern and a bird so I can slowly get on with them. Sarah and I are off to North eastern Victoria on Friday , only for the weekend, just hope my back copes with such a long 3 days.It will be Lovely to catch up with friends, we are collecting a couple of ponies. We walked this morning but I have also been tidying ND dusting. I have a chicken, bacon, cheese and leek casserole in the oven for dinner but decided against another walk. It has been very cold with showers so typical spring weather.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Love your little girl! Rest your back you can enjoy the weekend!
xx, Carol