Thursday, September 05, 2019

Shells and another dottee doll.

I was so pleased when I found these, not often that we find a big whole whelp with no animal in it and this must be one of the largest lovely (can't remember, be it's name!) Oyster. They have so many lovely different colours. I also finished playing with some embellishment on this little Dottee doll, I had a few bodies made up but not finished. Quite warm and very windy today. Down to the river mouth and saw a pelican.I am packing, leaving early tomorrow morning for north east Victoria, it will be a long drive, just hope my back survives. Home on Sunday and with any luck I will blog on Monday. Hope everyone has a great week end.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love Dottee Dolls and haven't made one in forever. Wishing you safe and comfortable travels.
xx, Carol