Wednesday, July 17, 2019

playing and a couple of book revues.

Not sure if I have put my finished Sophia up, she now has shoes and her elephant. No skirt as I liked her pantaloons. Still not sure about her face. I am also quietly making more of these felt things. Enjoying that. I have just finished a book set on Kangaroo Island called heart of the grass tree. I really didn't enjoy it. Too much going from today and back into the past. Very disjointed ND at one stage I really could not go on with it. No real ending and bits left up in the air. It could have been good but it wasn't. The one I am reading now, burial rights is so much better. Sorry, can't tell you the authors as they are on a friends Kindle, she lent it to me and I find navigating it very different to mine. Three days of house cleaning culminated in a house inspection this morning, always get uptight about it and so nice to be told but your house is always so lovely. A longer walk than usual when it was over. Dull and overcast for most of the day, and cold. This front room is lovely when there is some sun, warms up and the outlook is nice, the council planted a tree out the front, I think it is a pistachio, hope it grows.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

A pistachio tree!! I hope it grows too. Your doll is lovely. We are staying in this week as much as we can. The temps are high and the heat index is triple digits making it hard for Terry to breathe. It's ok. I have focused on hand stitching preparing for an August 1 reveal on my blog.

Be well and relax.
xx, Carol