Thursday, July 11, 2019

Orchid and sketches.

Well the orchid has just hit the floor thanks to George, wretched cat, at least I took its photo earlier. For some reason George is having a roar around and throw things on the floor few moments. I have been doing some sketching lately. I haven't been not doing any sewing as my hands are not liking me much. This afternoon we had an audio appointment, looks as if we both should have hearing aids in the future. Not sure if we if we can afford it but for pensioners there is some help so we are thinking about it all. Perhaps I would like to go for a silent world! Actually it was quite interesting working out which ear heard what.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Terry has a hearing aid. He rarely uses it. Mostly only when we go away. I don't have plants in the house anymore. However, we have two patio doors in the living room that lead to the front deck. Terry and my recliners are situated in front of one. Outside that door I have 4 large pots of petunia and pansies. Last year my petunias were wonderful. They are no as colorful this year, I think because we have had so many cloudy days. They are not vibrant, but they are pretty. I had one of those pots in a hanger on the deck. I could not believe my eyes when I saw a squirrel sitting on the railing happily munching on petunia flowers. Dang Critter. I moved that pot to a pedestal. Luckily he has not tried to jump into it from the railing.

Have a great day
xx, Carol