Monday, July 22, 2019

A bit of sketching.

High winds today. Almost blown off the cliffs this morning. It is always different. I decided to do a bit of sketching this morning, not good but fun to do. I really will be glad when winter is over. I do find walking with a stick so tiring but hey, I am still here and the sea was the most beautiful colour this morning. Yesterday on our walk over at Pt Elliot we saw a rather lovely blackshouldered kite in a tree, I tried to take a photo but a bit far away. I do wish my old camera was working.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice sketching. I NEVER do that. Stick people and daisies are at the level of sketching I do, lol. Monday..the start of a new week that will fly by. Perhaps winter will for you too.
xx, Carol

Barry said...

P - what good fun to pause long enough to sketch. Go well. B