Friday, June 28, 2019

Battling an arthritis flair up.

I bought this nice little cyclamen when I was shopping, lots and lots of flowers to come. They usually do well with me. I can hardly o e at the moment, walking is a bit of a nightmare although I have been managing not very long ones. Yesterday from the cliffs we saw dolphins and a pair of seals working fish together. I have never seen them do this before. Still no whales. I have been pretty lucky this year with my aches and pains but they are back with a vengeance at the moment. I wanted to get the hair on my doll but using a needle is impossible so I have been reading. The soup I made yesterday made a good lunch but I am not sure how making dinner to night will go, supposed to be a prawn stir fry. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

My arthritis is exactly the same - I can hardly walk. It is the hot weather I am afraid.