Monday, June 10, 2019

Around the garden.

A lot of wind and some rain in the night. My garden is enjoying the rain in fact I think I will have to pull out the alyssum soon there is so much that has seeded, far more than before. I could never grow it on the farm so am very pleased to have it here. I am still having problems with my good Amery, I think I may have a bit of and in the lens which is really annoying. The new little one really doesn't take such photos and getting them from the camera is not the easiest. Sun out at the moment. Time for a walk.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely flowers. I am always amazed that flowers of the USA are found on other continents. That usually gets me "Deep Thinking" as my grandson calls it. We are getting too much rain. Yesterday and today were days to run errands and stay inside. I think there are a few sunny days in the forecast but I try now to look too far ahead because I can be easily disappointed when the forecast changes.
xx, Carol