Monday, June 03, 2019

A slow, cold day.

These photos were taken over at Pt Elliot yesterday, the she oaks are in flower and there was a new plaque yp near where you can sit and watch whales, too early yet but it was a good walk up and we did see a seal. Today was washing day and bed making etc, most did dry as there was quite a wind but there are a few late towels etc on the line. It drizzled a bit and probably didnt get over abut 12 degrees. I have a large rooster from Tab in the slow cooker, making sup I think. It is certainly soup weather. George has been misbehaving himself, knocking pots off the table by the front window. A couple of orchids I was hoping to get going inside. It has been so cold. When we thought we might walk it drizzled. It is winter after all.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I have been reading here. I seem to get interrupted just when I want to comment. I can only read early in the morning before Terry and the dogs get up. My quiet time. Our weather has a couple of great days followed by 4 rainy ones. It's becoming a pattern. Most of Terry's doc appointments are behind us until until September when they start again. Glad you were able to take a walk.
xx, Carol