Tuesday, June 04, 2019

A lot of swearing!!

Trying to find my photos to put on blogger is a nightmare with this new computer. Never the same twice. It was terribly cold today, and damp we were going to walk at Pt Elliot but the heavens opened. My arthritis is giving me hell and my tin nee really doesnt help. The temperature didnt go over 12 degrees all day. To suddenly start aching again is nt fun. We did have a short walk this afternoon, the Inman river is very high but still hasnt burst through the sand at the mouth, either more rain upstream or a very high tide. It will be interesting. The tides are not really good for walking on the beach either, well not when you have to use a walking stick. The new great grand baby has been born but I am not supposed to say anything yet. All well at least. I am still sewing up the little knitted rabbit I made, my eyes dont really like such close work at the moment so a little at a time.

No comments: