Friday, February 15, 2019

Yesterday and today.

I seem to have good days and bad, yesterday I did more than I have done for ages, today I have not felt up to much. Yesterday we went over to Yankalilla and called into their very nice little museum, these are the interiors that they have set up. I remember rooms very like those in the first photo. Today we went just to look at the sea and we havent been here, at the mouth of the Hindmarsh river for ages, so a few photos but not exactly what you would call a walk. No tuna boats in today. I seem to have slept a lot. The weather is heating up. Sick of not feeling 100%

4 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Sorry that you are still having bad days Penny. I Love the pictures of the museum and I also remember rooms like that when I was a young girl. Makes me feel a bit old when I think of our everyday ordinary stuff being museum items now!!!

Catsngrams said...

hope you get feeling better. Love the pictures.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great pictures. Many times over the years I have gone to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. The exhibits change every now and then. I vividly remember one that showed a living room in a home as it changed over the decades. I had forgotten about that, but your post brought it back to mind. I have never traveled far from home, but I have investigated a lot of places in day trips.

Terry has good and bad days. I think the issue is that when he feels good he does too much and it wears him out and naps off and on the next day. He lost his father to cancer 3 years ago. Today, we are going to his sister's funeral who lost a 3 year battle with cancer. Losing two of the people he loved the most is taking a toll on him. I'm sure THAT affects his health.

Wishing you many GOOD days.
xx, Carol

Barry said...

P - as others have said - sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Good that there are better days; but not so good that you struggle so on other days. May your better days out number the not so good days. Peace. B