Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Pretty wild seas yesterday

We were nearly blown off the cliffs yesterday when we walked. Lots of froth along the base of the cliffs. Today, no photo we went over to Yankalilla to see if we could pin point my great aunt and uncles grave. We found the spot and with any luck will get it marked. We also called into the local museum, which is really well done, to see if there was anything on them in there, I remember a photo of Uncles team, he was one of the local carriage owners but not much there. I really dont even know if I was told when they had died. I do know that the little cedar chiffonier was theirs. It is terrible that we only started looking so late.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I know nothing of my family generations ago. I would not even know where to start looking for info on them. Hawaii had snow yesterday! What the heck is going on??
xx, Carol

Barry said...

P - love those images of the wild seas. B