Thursday, February 07, 2019

Our 60th wedding anniversary

I really can't believe I have been married to the nicest best friend for that long. I was given flowers, roses and an orchid, .lunch and a glass of lovely champagne. Cards as well. Of course I was stupid and thought I was super woman and did the shopping first so paid for it by now being over tired and aching. I think we will have soup for dinner. In between all of this I have been unwrapping my bundles that I had been dyeing for the lovely class with India Flint and this is part of my unwrapped silk. Eucalyptus leaves and some metal I think. I am being so slow but enjoying every minute of it.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congratulations on such a long and happy marriage. We celebrated 47 last August. People ask how we stayed together so long. I'm sure I must look at them like they are idiots to ask. I am lucky to have a great guy too.
xx, Carol

The Weaver of Grass said...

A very happy anniversary to you both. How lucky you are to have had the company of one another for such a long time. Long may it continue.

Suztats said...

Fabulous! Happy Anniversary!!