Sunday, February 03, 2019

George and a new project.

Here is George doing a big clean up. I am doing an on line class with India Flint and this is the start. Lots of hand sewing ahead. The weather has been awful, hot, windy and no rain. It is so dry and plants in the garden are struggling. I am struggling as well. I did have a short walk on the cliffs this afternoon after the cool, but windy change came in. No way could I get to the Welsh you no stock show. Far too hot but the girls went and did reasonably well. Tab had quite a detour due to a bushfire, luckily it didn't affect them but always a worry. I am tired but what is new.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I didn't abandon you. I have been absent mostly from the web. January has not been kind to us here in Norther Indiana USA. sub zero temps and double that the wind chill.