Sunday, December 16, 2018

Wild weather

I am afraid my photos dont look terribly wild but boy it has been over the last few days. At one stage I could hardly get out of the car and in fact at one stage I had to take photos from the window of the car. It has calmed down a bit now but it is still damp. I have cooked and been busy wrapping up parcels and even delivered a few. The weather has been all over the place, damp and cold, windy and humid and warm. The pate has been made, so has the biscotti and the biscuits for those that wanted them. I have put together cards and have a shopping list. I have been organising stuff to go away as tomorrow I will be busy and Tuesday we collect Jill from the plane and deliver more presents. Then off on the 10 am ferry to the Island on Wednesday. Have organised a house sitter, just hope it doesnt get too warm again and the plants get watered. It is all very tiring and I have not been sleeping well.Sorry my blogging has been rather scrappy but so much is going on. I hope in the New Year it wont be quite so hit and miss.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh gosh, you've been busy! I'll have to get in gear about Wednesday. The kids should be here for Christmas, though Corey says they'll be here Christmas Eve I think it will be hard for him to leave Florida and head back north. The weather here in Northern Indiana USA has been unseasonably warm and rainy. Thank God it's not been cold because all this rain would put the snow level roof high. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration, but it would be way more than I want to see. I'll take rain for the rest of the winter. Our seasonal weather has been all mixed up all year long. Perhaps in the future our climate will level out to one season.
Merry Christmas
xx, Carol