Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Thought I had better put up some walk photos.

Very hot and unsettled today, we saw these cones on the Norfolk Island Pines along the sea front. Then a walk along the cliffs. The last cake is finished and I have done the stocking for baby Matthew. My poor plants are really not liking this weather, we go from pleasant to very unpleasant. Max is having a fit because there are the odd rumbles of thunder too, I think we have had a sprinkle of rain, we need more than a sprinkle, the weather guys are telling us it should get wetter. I hope so.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

We had Thunder Snow a week or so ago. It's pretty rare, but always cool to hear thunder when it's snowing out. I just love the plant that you shared in the first picture. Will the pod on the plant become a flower? I have never seen it before.
xx, Carol