Monday, December 10, 2018

The start of Christmas

The wreath has been found and is on the front door. To the rights the front bed is showing promise and to the left is what we found under a thug oof a spreading succulent. Unfortunately a couple of 40 degree days hit just after I planted some petunia seedlings but they are still surviving thank goodness. It is quite cool today and I am half way through making the 3rd cake, it is a very rich boiled fruit cake and I am waiting for it to cool before the final bit. My back is killing me, stood for too long at the local MP'S drinks party yesterday, we didn't stay terribly long but the damage was done. Even this mornings walk hasn't helped it. Another rose from the garden, even if I only get the odd one at least it is something for the house. Better look at the cake.

No comments: